Are you looking for a vital ingredient for your gluten free foods? Don’t know what to make, which is free from gluten? Well, there are lots of food items available in the market which you can use to create meals free from gluten. You can easily create a tasty and healthy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks using such foods.
Here you will get to know about some best foods that are free of gluten. There are some foods which you may have in your freezer, refrigerator. So, let’s get started.
Some Best Foods With No Gluten That You Can Make At Your Home
- You can use pasta which doesn’t contain any gluten. In fact, different tasty dishes are now made using pasta. The pasta is available in different shapes. Besides, they are made of different grains, for example, white rice, tapioca, brown rice, and corn. Some dishes that you can make with such pasta are soups, spaghetti, cold pasta salads and more.
- Rice, a versatile grain which is commonly found in every part of the world. Besides, you can find brown rice, white rice, wild rice, long grain rice and more. However, as a healthier option, you can go for brown rice instead of white rice. Rice can be used to create different types of dished such as Chinese, Indian or Mexican. For Chinese, you can use some fresh vegetables in rice. For Mexican, serve rice with corn shelled tacos. Besides, you use it in the soup.
- Quinoa, a member of the nut family, contains a higher level of protein. It is generally present in flakes. Besides, you can use it in hot breakfast cereal, and you can consider this as a main meal. In fact, within a few minutes, this gluten free quinoa can become a part of your regular foods.
Some Other Gluten Free Foods To Consider
- In general, there are flours which are free of gluten and you can use them to make healthy breakfast. You can use it to coat meat, to make souse thick and for baked foods. However, for the best result, you can blend different flours to come up with a healthy flour. You can easily combine 3 to 4 types of flours for this.
- Fresh vegetables and fruits don’t contain any level of gluten. So, you can prepare great healthy dishes just by stir fry with some brown rice, or you can use for green salads. Besides, use fresh fruits to make smoothies, or you can add them to cereal for a healthy breakfast. Moreover, fruits are the healthier options to make desserts, snacks and breakfast.
- Add nuts to a cold pasta salad or a lettuce salad. Some of the best nuts are pecans, walnuts and almonds. In fact, nuts are quite nutritious, and you can eat when they are in raw form. However, don’t eat salted nuts.
- Talking about other gluten free foods, you can use eggs. In fact, they are an important ingredient for any diseases, and you should keep them in the stock. They use to prepare cakes and muffins. Besides, you can use them to create healthy breakfast such as toast.
So, don’t feel bad if you have celiac issues, and try these tasty gluten free dishes in your home, which would not take much time.